Language: Catalan, Spanish or English
Two types of contributions are allowed:
– Research (Full paper) with a extension between 6000 and 8000 words including references.
– Innovation experiences (Brief paper) with an extension between 2000 and 4000 words including references.
The Rules apply to both types of contributions, and they are:
1. Structure and presentation:
I. Title in Spanish, Catalan and English.
II. Abstract between 150 and 200 words in Spanish, Catalan and English. The abstract should contain objectives, methodology, main results and conclusions.
III. Between 3 and 6 keywords in Spanish, Catalan and English. These shall be preceded by «Palabras clave», «Paraules clau» and «Key words». Keywords should not be included in the titled and they must be internationally accepted, thus, using the European Thesaurus of Education is highly recommended.
First page (cover) should contain:
– Authors’ name and surname (check, if necessary, “Proposta de manual d’ajuda als investigadors espanyols per a la normalització del nombre d’autors i institucions en les publicacions científiques”).
– Institution: university or organization, department or faculty, city and country.
– ORCID number of every author.
– Address and email address. All information will be send to this email. In case of multiple authors, it shall be specified the correspondence author.
Between the title and the beginning of the text, abstracts in Catalan, Spanish and English shall be included, followed by keywords. From this page until the end, authors’ names, or elements as greetings, references or allusions that could help to identify the authors shall not be included.
Font: Times New Roman 12.
Spacing: single spacing, and 1.5 between paragraphs.
Margins: 3 cm.
Footnotes: Avoid them, although if they are needed, this should be explanatory notes, never citation references.
Non-textual elements (tables, maps, pictures, etc.). These shall be numbered and titled specifying their source and referencing them in the body text. Moreover, they should send in a new document in Word, RTF, PDF, JPEG or TIFF (300 dpi). Likewise, graphics included in the document should be placed in the correspondence part of the text and send in an editable file Microsoft Excel (xls). All these documents should be send by email to the contact email address.
Citation shall respect APA 6 rules.
Proceedings will be digitally published (with an ISBN) in a FIET collection.